Protect your business and your clients.
Get added security to your professional email that safeguards electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) and prevents potential liability.
1. Business Professional
Professional email, HIPAA-compliance and the full suite of Office apps.
2. Premium Security
All Business Professional features, plus archiving and Advanced Email Security.
Email Plans Include:
• 50 GB email storage
• World-class data security and spam filtering
• 1 TB secure online storage for documents and files
• The latest Office apps installed on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
• Office mobile apps for your smartphone and tablet
• Outlook web app
Email protection that aligns with your principles.
HIPAA-compliant email isn’t a luxury —it’s the law.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule and the HIPAA Security Rule require covered entities, like your practice, to obtain written assurances that their business associates will appropriately safeguard Protected Health Information (PHI). Failure to comply can result in civil and criminal penalties.
Keep patient data safe.
If you’re using a free email service for your practice, odds are it’s not HIPAA compliant. To keep your data safe — and your practice within federal guidelines — you need the added security features in HIPAA-compliant email.
Installation is simple and help is always available.
For the user, HIPAA-compliant email works just like regular email. All security features run behind the scenes. Plus, our specially trained HIPAA support team will walk you through the setup process and assist you as questions arise.
Prepare your practice for HIPAA email compliance:
1. Purchase Microsoft 365 Business Professional or Microsoft 365 with Premium Security Bundle.
2. Activate your mailbox and go tot he HIPAA Compliant page to agree to the Microsoft 365 Business Associate Agreement.
3. Provide your contact information.